Thursday, January 29, 2009

Guns n' Hoses

Do you know what the most awesome bit in the whole constitution is? The right to bear arms. Now, since I've never had any formal education beyond nursery school I used to think this meant naked biceps (be honest, you saw that one coming). But after my owner debated some whiney hippie last night, mine eyes have seen the glory - and the glory is a .22 Beretta.

True, the only armory I've been able to lay my paws on so far are some old Star Wars toy weapons, but I just love to look at myself in the mirror as I pull one of those babies from behind my back. And don't even get me started on loading the magazine and cocking the hammer. I've had TaTa time me. See? I'm getting all excited just talking about it. I almost want someone to break in so I can mow them down in a hail of bullets. Why would anyone ever want to ban these things? My toughest decision is whether I want to target shoot or hunt. But first I need to apologize to TaTa.

To test out the new extension of my hand, I put a kernel of corn on TaTa's head to shoot. It got messy, but it's not my fault. The guy wouldn't stand still. Don't worry, he's fine... just missing a scale or two. On another note, why don't people just hunt with machine guns instead of rifles? That way you're bound to get something. I love America.

No comments: